4. RULE OF THREE - The Triangulation of energies and focus to achieve Success - PDF & VIDEO CLASS
“Rule of Three”: My Father often said to me “never assume malice when stupidity will suffice”…and as you read this, please keep in mind that my father was initially a “Marine” in WWII where quick decisions, patience and temperament were critical.
5. SUCCESS - The benefits and results of a successful life style - Single Chapter PDF
Business Success Building: The process is not linear, A + B = C, but cyclical. It all starts with a passion to succeed. The reward/benefit has to do with your lifestyle once you have reached “business success”. 1. Building or Creating Success. It
6. Business Vision: The look and feel of the business to achieve the “desired benefits” - PDF & VIDEO CLASS
Developing the Vision for your Business: As an entrepreneur, you must envision the future, passionately believe that you can make a difference, and inspire people to achieve more than they may ever have dreamed possible. You must see a changed world
7. FOCUS: The sequences of “Intent” - PDF & VIDEO CLASS
Define Your Business FOCUS: Before you can effectively develop your business, you need to know what business you are in and the “intention” of your business. Remember that you are not in the business of selling products or delivering services…
8. Mission: What Customers & Clients perceive and want from your business - PDF & VIDEO CLASS
How does the “Business Vision” [discussed earlier] differ from the Business Mission Statement? The Business Vision statement, unlike the business mission statement, is not true in the present.
9. INITIAL GOALS: The first set of goals for your business S.M.A.R.T. - PDF & VIDEO CLASS
GOALS: Set at least nine goals with at least three goals for each month for the next 90 days. Setting specific goals is absolutely critical to success in business. We have all heard the phrase that “those who fail to plan, plan to fail”.